Bonnie joined the staff of Legerton Architecture in 2016 having spent over 25 years in the legal field. Bonnie was a N.C. State Bar Certified Paralegal for many years with a background in real estate law and firm management. She also earned and has maintained a North Carolina real estate license since 2013. Bonnie manages our office and maintains our financial records. Bonnie’s interpersonal skills, dedication, and positive attitude provide our clients, consultants, and vendors responsive and professional care while they work with Legerton Architecture. Bonnie has two children, a daughter teaching at Claxton Elementary, and a son serving in the U.S. Air Force.
- Central Piedmont Community College Classes – Marketing, Lending, Early Childhood Development
- North Carolina Real Estate Commission
- Chairwoman – ACS Strides Against Breast Cancer
- United Way Volunteer Coordinator
- Asheville City Schools-Classroom Volunteer