AIA, LEED AP BD+C
Curtis has over 30 years of professional architectural experience, having worked on a wide variety of fine residential, commercial, educational, and institutional projects. He is a member of the American Institute of Architects (AIA) and has an ongoing interest in sustainable technologies and historic preservation. Curtis served for 6 years on the Historic Resources Commission of Asheville and Buncombe County, serving one year as Chairman.
- Harvard University, Graduate School of Design, Executive Education Course, 2006
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte, Bachelor of Architecture, 1991 (AIA Henry Adams Gold Medal)
- Miami University, Oxford, Ohio, Bachelor of Environmental Design, 1983
- North Carolina Board of Architecture
- American Institute of Architects
- U.S. Green Building Council LEED Accredited Professional, Building Design + Construction Specialty