AIA, Project Architect
Jesse has over 14 years of professional architectural experience in commercial, mixed-use, and residential projects in Texas and North Carolina. His experience and educational foundations are well suited for creative, thoughtful, and practical design. With a background in both structural engineering and architecture, Jesse has pervasive knowledge of structural systems and how they can be integrated into architectural expression and construction detailing. He enjoys putting buildings together, coordinating with clients and consultants from design inception through well detailed construction documents to project completion. Outside the office Jesse is either on a bicycling adventure or hanging out with his highly excitable cattle dog.
- Montana State University – Master of Architecture, 2008
- University of Wyoming – Bachelor of Science Architectural Engineering, 2001
- North Carolina and Texas Board of Architecture
- National Council of Architectural Registration Boards (NCARB)
- American Institute of Architects