AIA, NCARB, Project Manager
Stuart has over 20 years of professional architectural experience designing residential, commercial, mixed-use, and retail in Pennsylvania, Colorado, and North Carolina. After moving to Asheville, Stuart was the architectural coordinator for a regional retail grocery chain where he helped to develop and maintain the prototype store design. He is a member of American Institute of Architects, and a former President of the Asheville section of the AIA.
- Kent State University – Bachelor of Architecture 1994
- Kent State University – Bachelor of Environmental Design 1993
- North Carolina Board of Architecture
- National Council of Architecture Registration Boards (NCARB)
- American Institute of Architects