PRINCIPAL, AIA, LEED AP
Mike has over 10 years professional architectural experience working in North Carolina, Michigan, New Mexico and Florida. He has been involved with a variety of project types including residential, commercial, educational, and public projects. He is a LEED Accredited Professional with extensive knowledge of a variety of sustainable design strategies including natural day lighting, passive solar design, and using environmentally sensitive building materials. His education and design and construction experience combined with his extensive knowledge of Revit and other design software, allow him to deliver projects that achieve our client’s aesthetic and programmatic goals while also meeting their budget and schedule requirements.
- University of Michigan – Master of Architecture, 2007
- University of Florida – Bachelor of Design, 2004
- North Carolina Board of Architecture
- LEED Accredited Professional
- American Institute of Architects, member